Summary of my teaching prior to 2012
My international career started back in 2002. Below is a summary of the countries I feel very fortunate to have visited some of which many have resulted in a visit 2 years in a row and in some cases up to 4 years in a row. In between this I have had twin boys and my focus has been on raising them.
Pwllheli, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Exeter, Chelmsford, Brentford, London, Devon, Oxford, Surrey, Isle of Wight, Windsor, Watford, Ipswich, Brighton, Leeds, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Torquay, Kent, Portsmouth, Wrexham, Southport, Hayling Island, Southend, Tewin, Welwyn, Dorking, Exeter, Tring, Durham, Hatfield, Cambridge, Welwyn, Newcastle, Ipswich, Norwich, Manchester, Ross on Wye and Hull.
- Winter Jump, Oslo
- Swing Shoes - Copenhagen
- Swing Brother Swing Festival, Bologna.
- Lindy in the Alps, Polsa Di Brentonico.
- Be-Lindy Swing Festival, Genova.
- Vienna Hot Swing Jam, Vienna.
- Herrang Dance Camp, Herrang.
- Sweden Dance weekend, Vastervik.
- Winter Camp, Uppsala.
- Lindy Shock, Budapest.
- Havel Hop, Potsdam.
- Vintage Swing Festival, Ljubljana.
- Tel Aviv Summer Swing Festival, Tel Aviv.
- Stir it, Zurich.
- Paris Swing Festival, Paris.
- Pink City Swing, Toulouse.
- Barswingona - Swing dance Festival, Barcelona.
- Lindy Hop workshops, Tenerife.
- Lindy Hop workshops, Crete.
- Lindy Hop workshops, Samos.
- Lindy Hop workshops, Istanbul.
- Lindy Hop workshops, Bodrum.
- Lindy Hop workshops for Apollo Swing, Brussels
- Lindy Hop workshops, Moscow
- Amsterdam Swing workshops, Amsterdam